Wolcen Legendary Belts Guide
There are three different types of accessories in Wolcen Lords of Mayhem and these are belts, amulets, and rings. In this guide, we will focus on the Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Legendary Rings.
Other Wolcen Guides:
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Legendary Items
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Unique Armor
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Legendary Shields
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Gems List
- Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Legendary Weapons
Each Accessory can be equipped on their respective equipment slot, being 1 for the Amulet, 1 for the Belt and 2 for the Rings. Accessories provide with random modifiers that helps players by increasing their stats.
Accessories can be obtained as Enemy or Boss drops, inside chests/crates that the player can open around the world and dungeons, they can be purchased from Merchants, and can be Crafted by using various Crafting Materials.
O’Maley’s Lucky Belt
- +13% Status Ailment Chance Score
- +13% Dodge Chance Score
- +20 to All Attributes
- +12% Attacks Critical Hit Chance Score
- +14% Spells Critical Hit Chance Score
- +40 Magic Find
- +50 Force Shield
- +12% Willpower Regeneration
- +16 to All Attributes
- +319 Force Shield
- +15% Spell Casting Speed Score
- +29% Elemental Damage on the next Elemental Spell you cast if the preceding Elemental Spell cast had a different base Element
It’s end. I hope “Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Legendary Belts Guide” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.