Warcraft 3 Reforged is a real-time strategy game and having the best unit on your side is important to achieve victory.
- HP – Health Points, this determines how much damage you can take before your unit dies.
- Armor – determines the units armor value.
- Spd – The Movement Speed of a unit, how fast it can fly, run or ride.
- Attack Type – The type of attack the units uses, this can vary based on the type of unit you are attacking (Ground/Air).
- Defense Type – The type of defense the unit uses, depending on its weakness the unit will take less or more damage.
- Damage – The amount of damage dealt per attack.
- Cool – The cooldown between attacks, also known as Attack Speed.
- Range – The distance of the units Attack Range.
- Cost – Listed the Gold, Lumber, Food and Time to Build Cost.
Night Elf Units
One of the early game unit builds use a lot is Archers + Huntress, followed by Dryad units which make for a strong hit and run combo. The preferred front line tends to be either Mountain Giant or Druid of the Claw (Bear Form) since they have some of the highest HP stats of the Night Elf Race.
|Druid of the Talon||2||145||20||2||22s|
|Druid of the Claw||4||255||80||4||30s|
It’s end. I hope “Warcraft 3 Reforged Night Elf Units” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.