The classic transport simulation genre has a new gold standard with Transport Fever 2. Discover a whole new world by navigating transport routes through land, water and air. May progress and prosperity find their way!
Transport Fever 2: Save Game Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
Transport Fever 2 save games can be found here:
- Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\######\1066780\local\save
- C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Transport Fever 2\save\
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Transport Fever 2: Save Game Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.