An explanation about how the raids work (Levels, waves and bots in each wave)
Other Scrap Mechanic Guides:
Scrap Mechanic Raids Guide
How it works
- Each crop has a specified value that is used to define the raid level. All the values in a certain area will then be added to get the total crop value.
- This total crop value will then be used to determine the raid level.
- Each level also has waves that are the number of consecutive unauthorized farming days. The number of consecutive days is reset if the crop value is under a certain threshold.
- The minimal total value for a raid is 10 inclusive (the raid will happen if the value is 10).
- Some crops having a value over a certain threshold are considered high value crops. This value is currently 3 so it includes the pineapple and the broccoli.
Note: Each crop actually has 2 states (growing and mature) that can have different values but at the time of writing, those values are the same.
- Raid levels are defined by the total crop value and by the amount of high value crops. Both conditions must be fulfilled to get that level of raid.
- There is currently 10 levels of raids.
|Level||Needed crop value||Needed amount of high value crops|
|1||10 and more||–|
|2||20 and more||–|
|3||30 and more||–|
|4||40 and more||–|
|5||50 and more||–|
|6||60 and more||–|
|7||80 and more||5 and more|
|8||110 and more||10 and more|
|9||150 and more||20 and more|
|10||300 and more||50 and more|
Note: The levels are exclusive. The highest level matching the condiftion will be the raid level.
- Each level has its own waves.
- The wave counter only resets when the total crop value is under the minimum value and after the number of wave of the current level.
Note: This means that you can get a Level 10 Wave 3 raid even if you only got Level 1 raids the 2 days prior.
I am not affiliated with Axolot Games and all the values come directly from the game code.
Those value as well as the raid mechanics can be changed at anytime and so make this guide outdated.
I will try to update the values with each update but I won’t actively track every change.