The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.
Other Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Guides:
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Morale Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Campaign AI Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord PC Keyboard Controls
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Culture Choice and Bonuses
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Cheats & Console Commands
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord FPS Boost (How to Fix Your FPS)
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord How to Skip Intro
If you’re starting the game for the umpteenth time you may now already know by heart the title screens. Skip straight past them by manually changing one of the game files.
Change the Filename
- In your Steam folder find this directory:
- steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\Videos
- Within it is a file called TWLogo_and_Partners.ivf
- Rename this file (e.g. to TWLogo_and_Partners.ivf.noplay)
- No more titles.
About Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
Play the game the way you want to play it! Plot your own path to power in a dynamic sandbox adventure where no two playthroughs are the same.
It’s end. I hope “Mount & Blade II Bannerlord How to Skip Intro” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.