Imperator: Rome is the newest grand strategy title from Paradox Development Studio. Set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire.
Imperator Rome Save Game File Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
Imperator Rome save games can be found here:
- Default: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Imperator\save games
- Steam: Steam\userdata\<steamID>\637090\remote\C0\SGS1
- GOG: AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\Applications\[YourNumber]\Storage\Shared\Files
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Imperator Rome Save Game File Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.