Frostpunk, the newest title from the creators of This War of Mine, is a society survival game where heat means life and every decision comes at a price. In an entirely frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. You face the task of building the last city on Earth and securing the means necessary for your community to survive.
Frostpunk Save Game File Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
Frostpunk save games can be found here:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<number>\323190\remote\saves
- Windows: %APPDATA%\11bitstudios\Frostpunk\Default\saves
- Steam: <Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\323190\remote\saves\
- Origin: %APPDATA%\11bitstudios\Frostpunk\Default\saves
- GOG: C:/user/*yourID*/AppData/Roaming/11bitstudios/Frostpunk/Default/Saves
- Linux: (Proton) <Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/323190/pfx/
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Frostpunk Save Game File Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.