Farming Simulator 19 takes the biggest step forward yet with the franchise’s most extensive vehicle roster ever! You’ll take control of vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from all the leading brands in the industry, including for the first time John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments in which to develop and expand your farm and will introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens – or ride your horses for the first time, letting you explore in a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
Farming Simulator 19 PC Keyboard Controls
These are the default keyboard shortcuts for the game Farming Simulator 19.
General controls in Farming Simulator 19.
- Movement – WASD
- Crouch – Ctrl
- Jump – Space
- Flashlight – F
- Camera – C
- Activate Object – R
- Enter a Vehicle – E
- Activate a Hand Tool / Pick-Up – LMB
- Throw – RMB
- Zoom In / Zoom Out – Mouse Wheel
- Choose a Hand Tool – 1 + 2
- Next Vehicle – TAB
- Menu – ESC
Vehicle controls in Farming Simulator 19.
- Connect / Disconnect a Tool – Q
- Choose a Connected Tool – G
- Assign a Worker – H
- Horn – O
- Enable / Disable Engine – Enter
- Deploy Cargo – I
- Deploy Cargo in a Restricted Area – Ctrl + I
- Lights (3 modes) – F
- Dumper – Dumping Side – U
- Transport Lines – Attach / Remove – T
- Lower/Raise a Tool (ex. Mower) – V
- Lower/Raise all the Tools – Ctrl + V
- Vehicle Special Functionalities (ex. Unlocking Combine Doors) – C + X + Z
- Sliding Out the Pipe (ex. Combine) – O
- Unlock/Close the Lid (ex. Trailers) – N
- Enable Minimap – 9
- Help Menu (with Controls List) – F1
Note: The controls used to play Farming Simulator 19 are a combination of keyboard keys, the mouse and mouse buttons. all keys can be re-assigned using the Controls tab found in the Options tab on the main menu of the game. From there you can change the key bindings.
It’s end. I hope “Farming Simulator 19 PC Keyboard Controls” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.