Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments in which to develop and expand your farm and will introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens – or ride your horses for the first time, letting you explore in a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
FS19 Console Commands (Developer Console)
Follow these steps;
- Browse and open Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 2019.
- There, open the file “game.xml” with the Notepad.
- At the very bottom you will see “developer” line under it will be “controls” false change it to true.
- Launch the Game.
- You can Press “F2” to see how much FPS you have.
- You can type enableframeratelimit false to turn off the 60 FPS cap.
The console – which has two modes – is activated/toggled using the tilde key (link), which normally is placed to the left of the 1 key and above the Tab key. However some keyboard-layouts may have it placed elsewhere.
The first mode of the console, is reading mode. Note that the PageUp and PageDown keys will scroll up/down in the console lines.
The second mode, is the command mode, where you can type in commands – among those the quit command, to quickly shutdown Farming Simulator, if in case something went wrong when loading a map/mod.
Pressing the tilde key a third time, closes the console.
Some Useful Console Commands
- showFps < true | false >
- gsSetDayTime <hour>.<fraction>
- gsDrawGuiHelper <false | decimal-value>
- gsSetFOV <integer-value>
There are other console-commands, which can be found by continuously pressing the Tab key.
For the development controls, some function-keys now toggles extra special rendering and/or texts on the screen:
- F2 = FPS / frames-per-second display.
- F4 = wireframe mode.
- F5 = two modes; a) Collision-/Trigger-/Wheels-wireframes and b) Light-wireframes.
- F8 = several technical statistics texts.
When gsToggleFlightAndNoHUDMode is enabled, use the following letter keys:
- J = enable/disable flight of avatar.
- Q / E = increase/decrease flight (hover) of avatar when not in a vehicle. Hold SHIFT for faster movement.
- O = hide/show HUD, which includes; helpbox, clock and panel-bars for vehicle/money.
It’s end. I hope “Farming Simulator 19 Console Commands” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.