How to turn off Motion Blur
- From the Main Menu select Options or hit ESC Key in game
- Under the Video tab set Post-Processing to LOW
- That’s it.
Ultrawide FOV Fix
Fixed the zoomed in field of view on aspect ratios wider than 16:9.
- Navigate to C:\Users\_username_\AppData\Local\Devolverland_Expo\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- Open Engine.ini file with notepad
- Add following lines to end of the document:
- Save the file and launch the game.
How to Skip Videos
This guide is created for achievement hunters who want to repeat the game without wasting time on videos.
In short, we just have to switch original video files with some short ones.
- 1 Go to your steam library.
- 2 Right click on “Devolverland Expo” > “Properties” > In the new window click “Browse Local files”.
- 3 Go to > “Devolverland_Expo” > “Content” > “Movies”.
- 4 Now copy one of intro videos, doesnt matter which one
- 5 Go further to > “Trailers” > “Final”.
- 6 Now paste this file into “Final” folder.
- 7 Copy name of original trailer file ( example Blightbound-DevWalkthrough.mp4 ).
- 8 Paste and Rename the file you just copied and delete original trailer file.
(right click > rename file >ctrl+a + ctrl+c > esc > delete file > rename copied one).
- 9 Repeat for all 8 Trailer files.
It’s end. I hope “Devolverland Expo: Skip Videos, FOV Fix, Disable Motion Blur” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.