Take command of your own mercenary outfit of ‘Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war.
Battletech: Save Game Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
- WIN: ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\USER_ID\ 637090\remote\C#\SGS#’
- OSX: ‘/Users/”USER_ID”/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/”ACCOUNT_ID”/637090/remote/C#/SGS#’
- WIN: ‘C:/Users/USER_ID/AppData/Local/GOG.com/Galaxy/Applications/50593543263669699/Storage/Shared/Files/C#/SGS#’
- MAC: ‘~\Library\Application Support/GOG.com/Galaxy/Applications/50593543263669699/Storage/Shared/Files/C#/SGS#’
- WIN: ‘C:\Users\USER_ID\AppData\LocalLow\Harebrained Schemes\BattleTech\C#\SGS#’
- MAC: ‘~\Library\Application Support\Harebrained Schemes\BattleTech\C#\SGS#’
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Battletech: Save Game Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.