How to obtain the legendary weapon, Sorrow. Sorrow is a unique 2-hander with a powerful ability.
Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Get Sorrow (Legendary Weapon)
- The glaive can be obtained once you have access to the Druids’ Chambers. A book can be found stating that “Rath” has a mysterious rune.
- You are able to obtain this rune by pickpocketing or killing him, I preferred to play the campaign murder free but this doesn’t mean I was against sticky fingers at times.
- A successful pickpocket will yield the room and navigating back to the statue surrounded by runes and placing your own newly commandeered rune will open the secret passageway.
- The legendary weapon is now available to be obtained and is sitting on the table.
- While looting all the other goodies you will also obtain the Robe of Summer, granting a resistance to cold damage.
- Sorrow is a rare 2 handed weapon which deals 1d10+1 slashing damage and has the spell, ensnaring strike which deals 1d12+3 slashing damage, and entangles your target. The downside to this weapon is that each successful attack the weapon deals 1 psychic damage to it’s wielder.
- I don’t see this as a huge downside and still feel that it’s an extremely effective weapon that will provide an instant boost to your party.
Hope this helped!